Blog post are created every half of a second, that’s over 175,000 new blog posts every day. That’s a lots of content out there for potential readers to be sifting through. That shows the reasons why only the ones who stand out will get the chance to get the attention of the readers. The advice/ tips that I will give a new student bloggers is to take the time to build his blog up by following the advice that the teacher gives and by visiting other existing blogs in the internet to get different ideas. After being familiar with the blog, then the student should learn the tips on how to make his blog post better in order to gain the reader’s attention. That will not happen overnight, it is going to take times and a few posts. The tips I find very helping in making a post better are:
- Length of the post- not too long, not too short. People usually skip a blog post if it is too long or too short. Therefore, limit your blog post to at least 250 words
- Be you, be original- do not be afraid to express your thoughts. Be completely honest with your words. It will be something new that has not been written before. That is what exactly most readers are looking for.
- Use images, videos, and links to break up your contents. It will make your blog post way more better than if it is only words
- Forget what you learned in English class- blogging is a new style of writing than and essays or a formal tone, try to have a conversation with the readers through your post by keeping your paragraphs minimum.
- Share your blog/post on social media
- End your post with a call of action- that help creating a two way street with you and your readers and it’s great way to get feedback from your readers
By following these advices/tips, a new student blogger will eventually see his blog post keep getting better.